Saturday 12 September 2009

Heyya!! Welcome back!!

Hello viewers!!
Haha…welcome back to my page..wwu…its been a loooooong time kan?i know there were some visits made but went off sadly as there weren’t new post here..haha…sadly ke?menada kan? Relax2 aja..nway..it just I don’t have plenty of time for blogging..yes..i ain’t prioritize my blog as among the first-ies in my mind…plus I was busy with my thesis writing..mana dan nk update blog? Everything was in mess, rushing, complicated and more to mention..after all..its all gone..i just submitted my thesis yesterday..YEAY!! means..i am free now! And will have more time for blogging!! Though I rarely blogging recently, but this still the best place for me to do ‘curhat’- this word was thought by sumone in my facebook msg (Thanks to Ayu Rawr)..haha…it means..Curahan Hati..so, we just say it shortly as Curhat la..haha..dun worry..from this moment on..there will be more n more posts..if possible..new post everyday..ahha…if possible la..but if not..perhaps I make it once a week..i guess that’s really enough…klu x…orang jemu nk baca blog i..i kan tak ramai follower like Hanis ke, yg dah jadik Legend Blog sekarg ni..haha…tp I ade je pengikut2 belakang selimut ni.. tau2….kena msg je bile nk update blog..those people who made the complaints were never expected as following my blog..thanks guys!! Hehe..dun worry..pasni rajin2 la singgah blog I k…well..there’s nothing much here for today..just a simple welcome back wishes to my beloved viewers..haha..poyo betul..whatever…pen off!

p/s-Wait for my next post ocey..put ur faith darlingsssss….muacks!




jum..berbuka di Nandos Coventry..its Halal....yum..yum...chicken breast..drummets.. potatoes..ratatouille pun ada...

1 comment:

  1. gaaaa, loveees nandos, specially d espatada ( spelling error i guess).
    - answer ma tag, u haven`t.
    -welcome back welcomebing

    ReplyDelete